Mike the Magician brings you a show including Magic’s Classics and original creations. Elementary school age kids delight in handmade paper sculptures, costume jewelry, acrobatic silk scarves and adorable plush animals. Adult audiences are mystified by the powers of ancient artifacts, fortune telling, and sleight of hand. Mike’s show is interactive, educational, and inspirational.
“Be kind to your mind– let it go, enjoy the show.” This is the theme of all his shows punctuated with inspirational stories, personal anecdotes, obscure world history, and a lot of magical fun.
• age range: the kids show is geared toward grades K-5
• space needs: we require an indoor, temperature-controlled space.
• for birthday parties: kids should be seated on floor. audience size should be limited to 15- 20 children
• for adult parties: allow a card table space up front, and audience members must be seated in front. audience size should be limited to 15- 20 • scheduling notes: 1/2 hour of set-up time needed without audience present before the show. clean-up and load-out takes approx. 30 minutes.
• fees: please inquire for fee information, as this may vary depending on your location and if we are able to loop you in on an existing tour route.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions! Please use the contact page.